When you join Business Furniture, you become like family.
We invite the very best in our business to join our team: the brightest, kindest, most creative and committed. Our employees are engaged and empowered. The average tenure for a Business Furniture employee is 13 years. The reason why is because our employees believe in the company, as much as our owners believe. They believe in working hard and having a good time along the way.
We’ve learned a few things from being in business since 1922. We know to be intentional about collaboration and communication; that serving our clients well doesn’t have to mean sacrificing a healthy work-life balance.
We believe in the power of teamwork and sharing. We are trustworthy, encouraging and seek to always bring out the best in each other.
Our benefits packages are generous and comprehensive. Every new employee takes part in a comprehensive orientation to ensure your long-term success on the Business Furniture team.
Regular team lunches, athletic outings and other activities ensure genuinely knows and likes each other. Learning and laughing together is one of our highest values!
Business Furniture offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with excellent
opportunities for career advancement. Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- Wellness Program with monthly seminars
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Computer purchase benefit
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program (confidential counseling service for any stressful situation from legal, financial or personal)
Other company events and activities include:
- Holiday parties
- Euchre and Cornhole tournaments
- Success celebrations: parties, concerts and cookouts
Click HERE (firstname.lastname@example.org) to submit your resume or portfolio.
Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Central Indiana Region
Description: As our Business Development Executive for the Central Indiana region, you will be responsible for the growth of target existing client sales, creating new sales opportunities through developing relationships and achieving sales activity goals such as locating, developing, defining negotiating, and closing business opportunities
- Identify opportunities and relationships by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; building personal networks; actively involved in professional organizations
- Work closely with Client Account Executive during the transition of a project after the commitment of business from the client
- Develop and execute account strategies for all existing and target accounts assigned
- Prepare sales reports and forecasts on an ongoing basis (live, current data)
- Present effective Interconnected workplace presentations
- High level of Business acumen
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Rapport and relationship building in commercial sales environment
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels
- Ability to provide innovative and effective client solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or a related field and 5 years’ experience in a business development sales role is preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
Business Furniture will reward your talents with a competitive compensation plan. You will also receive a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurance. Generous paid time off and paid holidays, and a 401K with company match. You’ll also receive an expense allowance for mileage, cell, and laptop.
APPLY NOW! We encourage you to apply online now or send your resume to email@example.com